A Corporate Day at Royal Canberra Golf Club gives your valued clients, customers and staff the opportunity to experience Canberra’s most prestigious private Golf Club. Located in the magnificent Westbourne Woods Arboretum, Royal Canberra features 27 championship holes across pure bent grass greens and fairways, offering a truly unique opportunity to network, team-build or fundraise for charity.
Our green fee of $130 per person is inclusive of the following:
- 18 holes of golf on one of Australia’s finest courses
- Event registration
- Guidance in organising your event by our professional golf operations team
- Assistance on the day, including score collation
- On-course signage
- Clubhouse and locker room facilities
Our Clubhouse offers sweeping views overlooking the 10th and 18th fairways and is a spectacular place to host a post-game dinner or cocktail party. Tailored catering and beverage packages can be arranged to suit your day from relaxed breakfasts or build-your-own-burgers to cocktail parties and formal dinners.
- Motorised golf carts with GPS technology
- Golf club hire
- On and off course food and beverage
- Golf clinics
- Golf shoe hire
- Pull buggies
- Branded merchandise and golfware
- Welcome and post game presentations with Royal Canberra representatives
Corporate Golf bookings can be made on Mondays,Thursdays and Tuesday afternoons.
Click here for Corporate Day information and menu options.
For enquiries and bookings please contact our Golf Services Manager Patrick Maher on 02 6240 2214.