To be considered one of Australia’s finest golf clubs, with a course worthy of a ranking within the top 20 and which fosters and encourages a great golfing and social experience for Members and visitors.
Royal Canberra Golf Club will strive for excellence in enhancing membership benefits and services by:
- Maintaining the integrity of the courses through the enhancement and presentation of playing surfaces to the highest possible standards.
- Ensuring that the Club’s traditions and standards are upheld and respected;
- Exceeding requirements of environmental stewardship and compliance;
- Providing a comprehensive range of golf services to enable Members, guests and visitors to enjoy, develop, play and compete;
- Ensuring strong financial performance underpinned by stable governance and staff, whilst operating the Club in a transparent, compliant manner;
- Offering a consistently high standard and variety of food and beverage and events in congenial surrounds that fosters camaraderie;
- Attracting new Members to the Club and providing an inclusive and welcoming introduction;
- Continuing to review and investigate new and diverse revenue streams and business models to strengthen the clubs financial position.
Our Core Values
- Treat all Club Members and other members of the community with dignity and respect;
- Foster a welcoming, friendly and inclusive environment for Members, families, guests and visitors;
- Recognition and support for the traditions of the Club and the game of golf;
- Foster communication between Members, staff and stakeholders.
Critical Success Factors
- Guaranteeing financial security through proper and careful planning;
- Improving course standards, playability and presentation;
- Maintaining the Club’s membership base;
- Ensuring responsible environmental stewardship;
- Recruiting, retaining and training high quality staff.